- Would you like to save money, time, and eat healthier at the same time?
- Have you ever tasted something at a restaurant and thought, "I want to make this at home"?
- Would you like to glance at your fridge and "whip up" a meal, no matter what's inside?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, than this FREE webinar is for you!
In this webinar Alegre Ramos, creator of a method of food preparation known as "Intuitive Cooking," will introduce you to a new way of thinking about cooking from scratch. In this webinar, you will:
- Learn the four kitchen tools you need to make (almost) anything
- Learn the single knife skill you need in the kitchen
- Learn how and why Alegre believes that cooking from scratch is the most powerful way a person can improve his or hers health, wealth, and happiness
- Experience Alegre's easy method of "Intuitive Cooking" as she demonstrates how to make tzatziki from scratch
- Find out how to register for classes that will teach you the skills you need to quickly and easily come up with a week's worth of meals with less stress.
- Find out more about Alegre's other webinars where--using her multicultural background--she will teach you how to cook dishes inspired by Mexico, China, Italy, Thailand, Greece, Spain, and the U.S. to name a few
- Receive a special offer at the end of the webinar
About Alegre: Alegre knows that anyone can learn these skills because she is a completely self-taught cook. She first began cooking in response to a family crisis, and that experience of contributing to her family cemented in her a lifelong love for nurturing through food. She developed a gourmet food product that was sold in specialty food stores all over California and at pop-up events at Williams-Sonoma. She's an award-winning speaker and mom, who loves to teach. Here are some testimonials from her students:
“Thank you for the excellent cooking class today. I had much fun and really learned a lot .” -David Y.
“We had so much fun! Alegre is inspiring and entertaining and the food is delicious.” -Jeanne L.
“Great class for someone who hates to cook!” -Judi B.
“One of the best teachers I’ve ever had!” -Carter S., 10yo
“I always learn something.” -Mary O. (veteran of multiple workshops)
Alegre Ramos believes the world would be a better place if everyone pursued their passion and lived with vibrant health, and she is passionate about leaving a positive impact by inspiring people to live happier, healthier, and more creative lives. Although she is a fourth generation food entrepreneur, she is also a completely self-taught cook, because everyone in her family likes cooking too darn much to actually teach it (except her of course)!
Background: Alegre’s entrepreneurial adventures began with a sustainable design practice founded in 2004. This was a natural outgrowth of her personal lifestyle as she gave up soda at 11, nail polish at 18, and hair chemicals at 20.
However, her life has not been a perfect upward trajectory in her quest for optimum health. At 21, her health hit rock-bottom in college, forging in her an interest in health and nutrition. At 27 she suffered from adult onset cystic acne, forging her interest in nutritional cleansing. At 32 she began to prepare herself for pregnancy, forging her interest in natural childbirth. All of these experiences have led her to a place of health, wellness, and vibrancy that she previously had not known was possible .
Her first business, Green and Greener, an eco-consulting and design business, was founded in 2004. In 2012, Alegre was tapped by Howcast, a top 10 YouTube channel, to be their Green Living Expert for a series of 50 “Basics of Green Living” series, which launched in November 2013 and received over a quarter-of-a-million views its first month.
She has been featured in numerous media including the LA Times, The Huffington Post, and Apartment Therapy and has appeared on CBS, the Discovery Channel, E!, KTLA, KCAL9 and Univision. She is an award-winning speaker and has presented at events for the City of Los Angeles, UCLA, and the LA Green Festival to name a few. She was also recognized as a Rising Star by the SFV Business Journal and was hand-picked to design Global Green’s Annual Oscar Party where she created an enchanted forest with LED lightbulbs. Check out her short, actionable videos on her YouTube channel.
She launched her first food product in 2012: Gazpacho Shots, a gourmet one-step gazpacho mix that was organic, raw, vegan and preservative-free, and sold in gourmet food stores around California as well as pop-up events at Williams-Sonoma.
StartIntroduction to this Webinar (video), Affiliate Links, and Legal Disclaimers (3:03)
StartFour Tools You Need to Cook (Almost) Anything (video) (6:01)
StartHow this course can increase your health, wealth, and happiness (video) (12:53)
StartIntuitive Cooking Demonstration: Tzatziki and a Knife Skill (video) (13:22)
StartWhat you'll learn on my other webinars (video) (3:25)